Re: translators tried hard but...
- From: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: translators tried hard but...
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:56:47 +0100
Here's my take:
- Ideally every module should make a release when tarballs are called
for unless there hasn't been a single code, translation or
documentation change since the last release.
- Obviously, you can use your judgement on that - but as part of that
judgement call, do take into account how much work from translators
and documenters have gone unreleased.
- If you don't have time to make a release, send a mail to d-d-l or
ask on irc, there's always someone willing to help out.
] [Thread Prev