Re: GtkFileChooser extensions

Thought I add a few interesting use cases off the top of my head...

- Searching for "pictures from naples" should show me photos and maybe
their categories, not just the meaningless name my camera gave it.

- Searching for "joe email" should be able to show me attachments joe
has sent me in email that I haven't saved anywhere yet.  It may also
display the title of the email it was sent in.

- Searching for "polymorphic type system" should be able to show me the
pdf document I browsed online, but which either doesn't exist on the
filesystem or has been automatically put in some temp directory.

- Searching for "kid a" should display my music from that album and the
artist's name and track title.

There are a million more, but representing them all in the existing
file-chooser treeview is going to be difficult while still making them
useful to the way the user thinks about a file's origin and meaning.

-Alex