[Fwd: Re: [Ltsp-developer] "Stateless Linux"]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Mark,

First, I didn't CC: ltsp-devel because I'm the developer of a competing project (Tao Linux, Thin Client Edition, http://taolinux.org/tao_tc) and consider it bad taste to 'advertise' on Jim's list. ;-)

Second, my work focuses around large numbers of desktop-bound workstations in a University setting; secretaries, labs, faculty & staff (myself included).

I've been doing Linux-based thin client development off and on for about 8 years now. For about 5 years, I've been using a Linux-based thin client as my primary desktop machine at home and work. So, I thought I'd go ahead and respond to your query. This e-mail is kind of long, though; it's similar in scope to Havoc's PDF.