EDS Versioning

So, I've been sorted out the versioning in HEAD and I've moved to
libebook-1.2.so, libecal-1.2.so, libebook-1.2.pc, libecal-1.2.pc etc
(work on top of updating BASE_VERSION in configure.in) in my local tree.
This also resets the libtool numbers for all the libraries.

Is everyone comfortable with this?  It will require consumers such as
gnome-meeting, gnome-panel, contact lookup applet etc to update their
checks, but I think its likely we will break the API as we shake out
issues for them and us anyhow as e-d-s gets more widespread usage.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.