Re: Regarding a new default theme

Dnia 15-09-2004, śro o godzinie 15:06 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen
napisał(a):
> > Something I'd like to ask for in this theme, and all others: for the
> > love of $DEITY, make it *much* easier to distinguish between the active
> > and inactive notebook tabs.  The teensy difference in appearance in
>
> Try the 'Coloured tabs' pref in OO.o sometime. Perhaps that's a good
> idea to incorporate.

If our goal is to make users vomit violently, then yes, it's great idea.
Otherwise, let's skip it ;)

> > Butter (and Milk, and dozens and dozens of other themes) just doesn't
> > cut it when you have 6+ tabs.  The active tab should really pop out and
>
> When you have 6+ tabs, your design is probably wrong. ;-)

Think Galeon with many tabs open (which means any of my Galeon
windows :). Butter, even after changes still doesn't make active tab
stand out enough (and besides, it's dangerously near XP's Luna and its
sugar candy "lemme rot your teeth" look)

Cheers,
Maciej

--
"Tautologizm to coś tautologicznego"