Re: Regarding a new default theme

Dnia 15-09-2004, śro o godzinie 15:06 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen
> > Something I'd like to ask for in this theme, and all others: for the
> > love of $DEITY, make it *much* easier to distinguish between the active
> > and inactive notebook tabs.  The teensy difference in appearance in
> Try the 'Coloured tabs' pref in OO.o sometime. Perhaps that's a good
> idea to incorporate.

If our goal is to make users vomit violently, then yes, it's great idea.
Otherwise, let's skip it ;)

> > Butter (and Milk, and dozens and dozens of other themes) just doesn't
> > cut it when you have 6+ tabs.  The active tab should really pop out and
> When you have 6+ tabs, your design is probably wrong. ;-)

Think Galeon with many tabs open (which means any of my Galeon
windows :). Butter, even after changes still doesn't make active tab
stand out enough (and besides, it's dangerously near XP's Luna and its
sugar candy "lemme rot your teeth" look)

"Tautologizm to coś tautologicznego"
   Maciej Katafiasz <mnews2 wp pl>