Re: Regarding a new default theme

Something that really bothers me with a lot of themes, is the placement
of the arrows on the scrollbars - it has allready caused me not to in-
stall quite a few themes.

Can this be made configurable in some way (from gtk+, and integrated in
the theme manager (or some other project))?

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

> Hi all,
> this is an email suggesting a next-gen theme for Gnome. I emailed a few
> people first about it privately, and Seth suggested I email d-d-l, so here I
> am.
> Here is the mockup:

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-