Re: gnome-user-share

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 10:13 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> There really should be an easy way to set the password in the UI.

Perhaps a simple tab in the preferences dialog of the ~/Public folder?
I assume it would have a different default icon, so the user more easily
understand this dir is different from the others.

Perhaps enabling/disabling could be in the right-click menu of the ~/
Public folder. Whether sharing is enabled or disabled could be shown by
using an emblem or a different icon for the Shared-folder. Maybe even
the difference of password-protection on/off could be shown that way?

I think the whole idea is simple and elegant!

Keep up the good work,

-A.