Re: On the spatial nautilus and the file selector

Reinout van Schouwen <reinout <at> cs.vu.nl> writes:

> That sounds a bit overly paternalistic, if I may say so.

paternalistic: intresting word, had to look it up ;-)

You are right in a way, the people had or heard of (e.g.) word-crashings and
loosing ones whole data. This is definitely one reason why there is some
scepsis.

But for people having their first contact with a computer, everything looks
like 'black magic' and I can imagine they won't dare to close their App.

Anyway, this ain't a show stopper, I just wanted to mention that we need
to keep this in mind ;-)

Rgds,
Daniel