Re: code freeze break request for Vino
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: code freeze break request for Vino
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:27:51 +0200
ons, 01,.09.2004 kl. 07.36 +0100, skrev Mark McLoughlin:
> On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:41, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 17:37 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > > Hey,
> > > It turns out that when Vino is built without GNU TLS and the
> > > require_encryption GConf key is set, then connecting to the server just
> > > hangs without explanation. See:
> > >
> > > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=131354
> > >
> > > Appended is a trivial patch which I've tested and seems to work fine
> > > under different configurations.
> > Does it build without GNU TLS by default? If not, then here's one
> > approval, because the code will then be unchanged anyway.
> > If does build without GNU TLS by default, then here's one approval
> > because it would be a critical bug that needs fixing.
> By default it will build with GNU TLS if its found, but I think it'll
> be quite common for people to build it without GNU TLS.
> Second approval anyone ?
Here you go.
] [Thread Prev