Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.1

Hello!

Your applet looks amasing, 2 things though:

1. Why Firefox? I hope Epiphany support is planned in future. I really think it can improve user experience. Yes, more people prefer Firefox but Epiphany is still Gnome's default browser.

2. Why not merge it somehow with Nautilus-Menu applet which I just saw for the first time and I am very glad that you linked to it. That applet is really what I was looking for: Not web bookmarks, Nautilus bookmarks approach. Also it reminds me of that powerfull BeOS feature that let users browse by right clicking and drilling deeper into folders.

Just my 0.2

Cheers,

--
Metin