Re: GNOME 2.10: replacing the Inbox Monitor

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 04:19 +0200, Jean-Yves Lefort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I propose to replace the Inbox Monitor applet with Mail Notification
> (http://www.nongnu.org/mailnotify), which is superior in terms of
> security, features, usability and standards compliance.

haven't seen any mention on the website about evolution. And I wonder,
now that evo is part of GNOME, wouldn't it make more sense to have the
inbox monitor applet monitor the Evolution mail accounts rather than ask
for the same configuration again?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>