Re: GNOME 2.10: replacing the Inbox Monitor

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 04:19 +0200, Jean-Yves Lefort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I propose to replace the Inbox Monitor applet with Mail Notification
> (http://www.nongnu.org/mailnotify), which is superior in terms of
> security, features, usability and standards compliance.

Indeed it is nicer than inbox monitor.  I would like to see this replace
the inbox monitor.  The email summary time and position information
should just work.  Configuring that feels clumsy; some logic is need to
guess where the summary should appear and for how long.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.