Re: libgnomesu [was Re: Proposed modules: my consensus so far]
- From: Vincent Noel <vincent noel gmail com>
- To: Hongli Lai <h lai chello nl>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>, Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin redhat com>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libgnomesu [was Re: Proposed modules: my consensus so far]
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:09:54 -0500
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:50:52 +0100, Hongli Lai <h lai chello nl> wrote:
> 2. The System Log Viewer (gnome-utils) requires root access to read
> logs. I submitted a patch but nothing happened.
Indeed, I've seen your patch but as it makes gnome-utils depend on
libgnomesu, I wanted to be sure libgnomesu was the way to go before
applying it. If a consensus is reached and libgnomesu gets included in
Gnome your patch will definitely be applied.
Don't worry, your work is not lost :-)
] [Thread Prev