Re: Proposed modules: my consensus so far

Murray Cumming wrote:

All of the proposed module maintainers need to contact the usability,
internationalization, documentation, and accessibility teams to get
feedback where appropriate. It would make the release-team's job easier if
they gave desktop-devel-list a little status report when they have done
that.
[...]
gnome war pad (gwp):
  No. People should talk to the gnome-games maintainer about adding new
games.

Thanks Murray for the info, I'm GWP's main developer. I'll get in touch with the gnome-games maintainer, and with the other teams as well. Thanks again.

Cheers!
--
Lucas Di Pentima - Santa Fe, Argentina - Jabber ID: lucas lunix com ar
LUNIX: Soluciones en GNU/Linux - http://www.lunix.com.ar