Re: Browsing deep hierarchies in spatial mode

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 08:57:10AM +0200, Kalle Vahlman wrote:

> Sounds like Yet Another Way to Make Spatial More Navigational to me.

It wouldn't change anything about the spatial model, but
works as an addition.

> Also, wouldn't that result in a context menu mile long and two tall?
> Submenu after submenu hardly sounds more usable than numerous clicks
> (BTW, you can cut the amount of clicking to half if you use
> single-click ;).

Yes, it results in long and deep menus. But like everyone
who used it on BeOS knows it's not a problem to handle
that. I found it to be suprisingly easy and fast to use.

---
Thorsten Wilms