Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME-Backgrounds for GNOME 2.10

It would be awesome if we could get rid of that horridly awful dialog in
Nautilus. There's like one image in it that would be worth keeping, I
think. It's not accessible. It's not HIG-compliant. It's ugly as sin.
Deity have mercy upon the soul of whoever created such filth. :)

-- dobey