Re: Proposed modules for 2.10 wanted NOW
- From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed modules for 2.10 wanted NOW
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 00:00:05 +0100 (CET)
On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Bastien Nocera wrote:
- name of module
Totem (GStreamer backend)
Woohoo, finally :-D
The Introduction section of the manual mentions xine, that should be a
- status wrt documentation, localisation, accessibility, usability, HIG-
compliance if relevant etc
Should be pretty much alright on all those counts, except a11y, and I
don't see that changing in the short-term.
To be honest, the HIG does recommend separate play/stop buttons, but I
know you don't agree on that.
One remark: when I open the properties of an ogg file it has both an
Audio and an Audio/Video tab. I don't know which one was added by Totem,
but I'd like to see only one property tab (and the Audio one gives more
accurate info too).
Reinout van Schouwen
== Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==
] [Thread Prev