Re: GNOME 2.10 module proposal: Galago

Hi,

> If I was using SourceForge CVS or something, I would definitely plan
> to move to GNOME CVS. However, I have a nice SVN repository on
> freedesktop.org, and as it's a project I'm trying to present as a
> cross-desktop technology, I'd like to keep it where it is. I realize
> this is problematic for translation. What do projects like gstreamer
> do? Can a kind of mirroring be set up?

On suggestion by Christian Rose, we (GStreamer) contacted the
translation project: http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~gnutra/po/HTML/

This has worked out well for us, once you figure out the rules of the
game.  I get a fairly steady influx of translations and because of
learning about a lot of new languages I never even knew existed my life
has grown to be richer.  I now wake up with a smile !

In all, heartily recommended.

And redemption will pour and crashes to the floor
And a million cold thoughts won't stop you feeling warm
Because the love that you bring conquers all these things