Re: libegg/recent-files -> GTK?

<quote who="Christian Neumair">

> Many applications use the libegg recent-files code [1]. Because
> virtually any major GTK+ application features a "recently used files"
> feature, it should IMHO be cleaned up and shipped with GTK+ as part of
> the GNOME developer platform.
> Is this feasible for GTK+ 2.6?

Thanks for raising this Christian, we really need to start shifting Egg
things out into their destination libraries, or dump the experiments that
haven't worked. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

    "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a particular
           device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt