Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.2

> It would probably make even more sense to aggregate the bookmarks of
> all supported browsers. Or am I crazy for suggesting this? :-)

Not crazy at all, in fact I would love to see this functionality.  This
would mean that instead of importing and reimporting my bookmarks every
time I want to use a different browser, I could just use the bookmark
applet and have all my old and new bookmarks in the same place.
--
Damian Christey <christey csee wvu edu>