Re: GNOME 2.10 module proposal: Galago

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 21:34 -0800, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I'd like to propose Galago for inclusion in GNOME 2.10.

If this goes in, that would open the door for us to ship an EPlugin for
Evolution in Evo 2.2/GNOME 2.10 that shows presence information for
contacts inside Evolution.

Which would be very cool.

See for example:

	http://www.gnome.org/bounties/IM.html#127546

And yes, I want to confirm that we do plan to use Galago in Beagle.

My only concern is that Galago has not had a lot of use yet, so everyone
should expect its API to shift over the next couple releases as we
figure out what's wrong with it.

Nat