Re: gconf-schema-writer app for Gnome CVS
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gconf-schema-writer app for Gnome CVS
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:02:20 +0100
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 21:54, Archit Baweja wrote:
> I wrote this email to gnome-hackers gnome org but didn't get a response
> (espcially since I'm not subscribed to it). Anyway, I'm writing this small
> little app in Gtk+-2.4 for editing .schema files for GConf Database. And I'm
> almost done with the peliminary code. Hoping to get the go ahead to commit it
> to Gnome CVS. I have access, just need permission (from whoever it is).
Use your head :)
As long as the program is in relation to GNOME (uses GTK+/GNOME, is a
library for use in a GNOME application, etc.), and it's Free Software,
you don't need to ask for permission.
Announcing that you are committing the program is interesting though.
] [Thread Prev