Re: Proposal: Create a standard default location for pictures

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 19:53, Thomas Lunde wrote:
> The problem:
> There is no default location within each user's $HOME for pictures from
> digital cameras.
>
> The solution for GNOME specifically:
> Use GConf to provide a default location. (more detail below)

	I really don't mean to be harsh, but unless you actually have a patch
or some real way of moving this proposal forward, I think we're pretty
clear that GNOME developers/contributors want to keep this list clear of
this sort of discussion. They typically start a huge thread, go on for
ever, with none of the relevant developers involved and nothing happens.
It just adds noise. See:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-May/msg00231.html

	Please don't continue the discussion here.

Thanks,
Mark.