Re: GNOME on distros

This page is now online:
http://www.gnome.org/start/getstable.html

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Feel free to email me again directly
about any mistakes. Or if it's a an obvious fix, just change it in the
gnomeweb-wml module in cvs.

Remember, that these are instructions for installing the stable version
of GNOME - whatever stable version of GNOME is supported by that distro.
Therefore, things like the GNOME packages in debian's "experimental"
don't belong there. Arguably debian's "testing" and "unstable" don't
belong there either, but debian looks quite embarassing if we only
mention debian stable.