Re: Desktop 'Tape' - New UI Idea

Marla: Here's what I'm proposing. We eliminate all this. The hangers,
the bar, the shelves. And in its place install a series of hooks. We'll
put everything on hooks.
Jerry: Everything?
Marla: Everything. The shirts, pants, sport jackets, pajamas. We could
get eighty hooks in here.
Jerry: You're quite mad, you know.