Re: Some more thoughts on Java vs Mono debate

This is kind of irrelevant

Whether the goal of achieving cross platform compatability is achived or
not, this doesnt stop it being used in its own Linux/GNOME specific way
and no changing of standards by microsoft will affect that

Mono isn't just a clone of .NET, it is its own thing.

Cheers,
Trent
Bur.st

--
[ Trent "Lathiat" Lloyd  lathi sixlabs org ]/ "You sure as hell shouldn't be   \
[ tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'e   www.sixlabs.org ]| fingering my toaster" -Linus     |