zenity/po/en_CA.po missing

Hi all,

I've removed en_CA from zenity/configure.in (ALL_LINGUAS), because
Alexander probably forgot to "cvs add en_CA.po".

If your build was crashing and burning on zenity, it should no more.

Cheers,
Danilo (hoping I didn't introduce any other borkage instead)

PS. I also hope nobody minds for me acting without further
approval -- I think we're close enough to the release that this needs
to be sorted out as soon as possible; I did check everything twice,
using cvs.gnome.org/bonsai as well.