Re: theme file types
- From: Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>
- To: Daniel Brodie <daniel brodienet com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: theme file types
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:37:43 -0500
On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 16:33, Daniel Brodie wrote:
> > For recognizing the file type, we should just have a new extension on
> > mime type. Something like application/x-meta-theme and the extension
> > .theme. The former will allow our theoretical attribute-based file
> > system to work, and the later will work on real-life machines today.
> > ;-)
> Based on the new nautilus plugins wouldnt it just be possible to have a
> plugin check if the .tar.(gz|bz2|bzip) file had an aprropriate file?
We don't just want nautilus, tho, we want it in gnome-vfs, so that Web
Browsers and gnome-open and so on will work properly.
Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.
] [Thread Prev