Re: libglade patches for 2.6
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>, GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libglade patches for 2.6
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:49:04 +0000
On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 13:10, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 18:50, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> > Does anyone know if James Henstridge is about?
> > I've been trying to get these patches into libglade for a while:
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=127805
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=134835
> > We need them to make it easy/possible to use the new GtkComboBox,
> > GtkComboBoxEntry & toolbar widgets.
> I say apply them because we can not contact James and because Hard Code
> Freeze is today (or after Beta2 tarballs). I have no authority to say
Damon went ahead and committed the patches.
> Then someone needs to make a libglade tarball. I think Matthias Clasen
> did the last one.
I've done a libglade 2.3.6 release. Matthias deserves all the credit
for keeping things ticking over though.
] [Thread Prev