Re: gnome-vfs - compilation error with gcc 3.4

Hi

It would be nice if you gave us the error message you got ;)
I guess it's gcc complaining about strcmp being passed NULL pointers ?
If so, the warning is harmless, since the strcmp in the macro won't be
called with NULL parameters because of the tests before it.

I'm mostly guessing from talks I had with friends on IRC, maybe the
problem is totally different ;)

Anyway, since gcc 3.4 is not an official release yet, I don't think it's
critical to rush to fix that warning which might (or might not)
disappear before the final 3.4 release. Can you file this problem on
bugzilla.gnome.org so that it's not forgotten?

Thanks,

Christophe