Re: Move some of the discussions to GNOME Love

<quote who="Mikael Hallendal">

> Wouldn't it be great to use the GNOME Love project for this, not only for
> new developers but also for people who have ideas but don't know where to
> post them. That way people on GNOME Love can help those persons by
> pointing them and moving the discussions to the approriate lists to get
> the developers attention.

If Fernando is up for it, we can also get the splash image on the website to
send GNOME LOVE to gnome-love. There are keen beans waiting to make a new
one for this month. :-)

- Jeff

   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to
                          manufacture." - Alan Cox