Re: example of nice usability feature

<quote who="Frank Worsley">

> I have to agree with that. When I first started with Gnome and went to
> http://lists.gnome.org/archives/ I wasn't sure which list to post too.

Additionally, that's the wrong place you ended up in. You should have landed
at mail.gnome.org, which is far more useful to find lists (totally ignoring
the number-of-stale-lists problem for the moment). We need to make sure that
people find that page instead.

- Jeff

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries