intltool 0.31 is available

Hei,

A new release of the intltool package is available; this time codenamed
"N�rar vi til Norge!".

The intltool package is a set of tools for translating the contents of
data files using the gettext translation framework.

This release contains many bug fixes, so as always we suggest everyone
to upgrade.

Thanks goes to Rodney Dawes and Danilo Segan for their hard work on this
release.

This release unfortunately includes the not-portable (I was told)
mkinstalldirs. I know some dislike this and I will look into using
mkdir_p for the next release. Any help is appreciated.

Some of the changes since the last release:

 * Usage of [no-xml] option in AC_PROG_INTLTOOL to avoid requiring
   XML::Parser Perl module. (Rodney Dawes)
 * Support for C#. (Rodney)
 * Support for running intltool-update without autoconf, or with
   po/Makevars file (as used in gettext). (Danilo Segan)
 * New XML merging (compatible with pre-0.27.2 intltool) -- bug
   #130802 -- entity decoding and encoding is not done anymore for
   XML. (Danilo)
 * Multiple-output XML merging now produces simpler files, and sets
   "xml:lang" only when translation is used -- bug #46650. (Danilo)
 * Support for passing comments to translators from XML and GConf
   schema files. (Danilo)
 * Many bug fixes (Rodney, Danilo, Callum McKenzie)

You can find the source code for intltool 0.31 on GNOME FTP site:

    <http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/intltool/0.31/>

If you have problems with intltool, please report bugs at
bugzilla.gnome.org.

Vi ses til GVADEC,
Kenneth