Re: Metacity changes to paint ARGB window titles correctly

Around 13 o'clock on Jun 20, Owen Taylor wrote:

> However, I can't say it's very *nice* to swap around the widget->style
> field for different sections of your code. If you can get the style
> down to the drawing code in some other way that's certainly going
> to be cleaner.

Yeah, it wasn't hard.  I created a structure to hold the drawable/style/
widget triplet and pass that around.  Changes are larger than with just
the style hack, but it looks a lot cleaner inside.

I'll see if I can't post them tomorrow; it's late here...

-keith