The Evolution Copyright Assignment Form (Was: pdf

Havoc, Rob, et al:
  You can find the Evolution copyright assignment form and other
information about it here:
http://developer.ximian.com/projects/evolution/copyright.html
http://developer.ximian.com/projects/evolution/copyright_form.pdf

We'll be moving it to forge.novell.com some time very soon, and changing
"Ximian" to "Novell," but it's basically the same for Ximian as for
Novell.

In summary, (note I'm not a lawyer or an approved copyright voice from
Novell, etc.) it's "you let us use it as though we thought it up, you
still get to use it since you did think it up, and we promise to always
license it under the GPL or another approved license, even if we also
make some sort of proprietary extension like Connector."

a.