Re: GNOME PPP

tor 2004-06-03 klockan 23.00 skrev Vladimir Djokic:
> > How timely, GNOME PPP was mentioned on OS News today:
> >
> >   http://www.gnome-ppp.org/
> >
> > Vladimir, would you consider proposing GNOME PPP for GNOME 2.8? Would it
> > work alongside and/or integrate with GNOME System Tools, if we decided to
> > ship it?
[...]
> 	yes, i would like to see GNOME PPP ship with GNOME 2.8 ^_^ i will do my
> best for this to be acomplished, but could You spare some time to tell
> me what i MUST do?

In any case, GNOME PPP looks like a nice piece of software, and having
gnome-ppp in GNOME CVS would be a nice thing to have IMHO. This would
allow various GNOME contributors easy access to the code and simplify
contributions to the code.

And this would be irregardless if GNOME PPP gets accepted into GNOME 2.8
or not. Vladimir, would you like to have your software in GNOME CVS?
Then please follow the account request procedure on
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/.

Christian