Re: "Main Menu" layout

Hey,

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 16:59, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey,
>
> So, why is it that the Main Menu layout is total bollocks, and all the
> distros patch it, but no one fixes it upstream? I don't understand. :-)

	Because menu.c sucks? Because we're talking about the Main Menu which
isn't used upstream by default?

	What I'd like to see is the patch for the JDS menu getting cleaned up
and upstream. Calum and Glynn did some good work on the menu layout
there, IMHO. We can argue about the details of it once we've got the
initial change in.

> Also, can we nuke the distribution-specific menu now?

	Yes - cvs rm -f distribution.[ch], basically. The distribution menu
makes no sense now that we have vfolders ...

Cheers,
Mark.