Re: Proposed: evolution-webcal
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, seth gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed: evolution-webcal
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:01:32 +0100
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 01:01, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Calum Benson">
> > Rodney Dawes wrote:
> > >Because you don't need evolution to use it.
> > Are there any plans to drop "evolution" from its name? Seems the best way
> > to avoid this sort of confusion.
> It integrates with evolution-data-server, though. ;-)
So it does... "eds-webcal" then...?
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com Java Desktop System Group
http://ie.sun.com +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev