Re: Proposed: evolution

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 11:56 -0400, Dan Winship wrote:
> [As for why an #ifdef patch didn't get committed sooner, I dunno.]

Nobody submitted one to the list, and I never had the time to do it
myself. :) If one had been submitted to the list earlier (several
people on IRC asked about it, and I said to make it work with #ifdef
and to submit it), I would have reviewed and committed it. I guess it
finally became do-or-die time, and someone did.

-- dobey