Re: Proposed: evolution

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 17:57 -0400, Seth Nickell wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 15:02 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 14:14 -0400, Bryan Clark wrote:
> > > So I guess the question is, is Evolution willing to lose the brand name
> > > and become the GNOME brand Email and Calendaring app?  As all other
> > > GNOME applications are expected to do this same thing.
> >
> > We already removed this stuff.  The only remaining bit is the welcome
> > message in the Inbox which I'm working on removing.
>
> Awesome! Can I hump your leg?

Umm.

I should clarify since Bryan seems to want us to be generic as "Mail" or
"Calendar", we removed the "Ximian Evolution" parts, not the name
Evolution from the app, and went to the standard About box.

However adding menu entries for tasks/calendar/mail/contacts is easy and
you can start up in the components using -c on the command line, ie

evolution-1.5 -c mail

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>