Re: Proposed: evolution

--- Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org> wrote: > On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 23:47, William Jon
McCann wrote:
> > Is a ximian.com -> gnome.org bugzilla switch over still on the table?
>
> If anyone wants to put in the work for this, please get in contact with
> me and bugmaster gnome org and we can talk about what would need to be
> done. I'd guess about a week's work, depending on how many problems you
> run into. You'd need to be fluent in perl and mysql.
>
> Otherwise, it will happen when someone gets round to it, and there are
> more important issues for the GNOME bugmasters at any rate right now :)

Surely the evolution team reserved time for this? I mean - this is a very well known
step as part of being in the desktop release and as evolution was already proposed
for the previous version of gnome I don't see how they could possibly have
overlooked it.