Proposal comments

Dear GNOME developers

Having followed the module proposal debates, we felt the need to comment
on a few issues which doesn't seem to have been brought up.

Why does the desktop platform absolutely _need_ a mass id3 tagger, we
are sure Cantus is a cool app, but GNOME don't even ship an official
media player yet. The few users who actually see a use for such an
application will surely just install it seperately. We feel that id3
tagging would be much more suitable in something like Muine or
Rhythmbox.

Why does the the desktop platform absolutely _need_ a frontend for
networking applications, it's a cool thing, but again does our target
audience really need it so badly that it needs to be shipped in the
desktop platform release?

With kind regards
David Nielsen
James Doherty