Re: Proposed: cantus

Le lun 19/07/2004 à 18:07, Trent Lloyd a écrit :
> Unless I'm wrong, cantus is a *mass* tagger, I don't beleive this
> functionality belongs in nautilus (individual files, do)

You may imagine to choose "Edit id3 tag" in the contextual menu of a
directory containing mp3s from a sole album and a sole artist (which is
the most often the case)
it makes id3 editing relevant to be implementing directly into a
nautilus view which allows you to tag the author, the album and the type
of the music -
I'm not sure it fits with the definition of mass editing but imho, it
fits with most use cases

Regards,
MR.