Re: Proposed: gnome-volume-manager

Would like to say I am strongly in favour of this.

If i didn't have udev/hal/g-v-m on my machine I'd go nuts :)

Be nice if it had something to let you know when your not running HAL
and its not working (like the control panel applet disables itself with
a message saying this isnt supported)

Cheers,
Trent