Re: Proposed: evolution

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>   Evolution is an integrated mail, addressbook and calendaring application
>   for GNOME. It brings in a number of dependencies: evolution-data-server,
>   gal, gtkhtml and libsoup.

My apologies, evolution-exchange (aka. ximian-connector) should be included
in this list of dependencies, as it was not proposed separately.

  http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution-exchange/

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN