Re: Platform Bindings: libpanel-applet?

Hi Murray,

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 09:09, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> I noticed today that libpanel-applet is not part of the GNOME Platform
> release, because it is part of gnome-panel module, which is in the GNOME
> Desktop release. But I think that it is widely considered as Platform API.

	Actually, I've never been sure whether it was in the platform or not.
Personally, I wouldn't be entirely comfortable with it being in the
platform since there's a good chance that at some point in the future
we'll reconsider the whole applet thing and the panel would have a hard
time support two applet APIs. That's just conjecture, though ..

Cheers,
Mark.