breaking libgnomeui API

Hi,

Seeing that the gnome-file-entry, gnome-icon-entry and
gnome-pixmap-entry from libgnomeui HEAD still use the GtkFileSelection
API, I wrote a patch that replaces it with GtkFileChooser, as seen in
the bug #132043, where's the problem? that it "slightly" breaks the API,
currently in the public API there is a GtkWidget *fsw that's a reference
of the GtkFileSelection, in the patch I've replaced it by a GtkWidget
*fcw (the name is the less important issue here, and could be replaced
again with *fsw IMHO) that's a reference to the GtkFileChooserDialog.

So the problem is here, the file selection dialog is exposed in the
public API, and changing it will break all the programs that access it
directly (which is indeed evil), but keeping the old file selector for
gnome 2.6 is a little ugly. Should we break in some way the API or leave
it as is for 2.6? What do people think about this?

	regards