TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.5.3 D&DP

Hey dudes,

I am *impressed*. There was no tarballs due email on time, because my mail
stuff was el-b0rk while travelling... But *WOW*, like clockwork, there were
at least 20 tarball release mails sent to ftp-release-list since I've been
away, in time for this release. Thanks to everyone for this, it's amazing to
keep seeing things 'Just Work' even without reminders and input.

I'll be rolling the release on Wednesday/Thursday after build testing, so if
you haven't released yet, you still have some time! GO GO GO! :-)

Thanks all,

- Jeff

    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL