Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Beyond PR, what do you think are the big things in our way?

Looks like one thing we need to encourage is conversions from partly to
fully supported translations - are some translators not keeping up with
changes? Do we have too many changes too late in the release process? The
stats are based on CVS, but do we know if these are even released? Perhaps
our tarballs are even worse! :-)

- Jeff

    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told 'I love you,'
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not
        remember? GOOD MORNING!!!!" - Andre Hedrick, Linux ATA Dude