Re: metacity: removing alt-shift-up/down

Murray,

> The point is to use the arrow keys, moving the hands as little as
> possible during navigation. It's a well established and loved Mac Finder
> feature.

Exactly, thats the reason why the metacity bindings are very convenient.

> The average user does not care about obscure window manager details. He
> just uses the defaults, and doesn't even know about most of the default
> window manager keybindings.

The average user doesn not care about obscure file manager details. He just
uses the defaults, and doesn't even know about most of the default
file manager keybindings.

I consider myself an average user when it comes to metacity, but I know and
love Alt-Shift-Left/Right/Up/Down.

Matthias